- Leadership Training
- Professional Development
- Executive Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Workshop Facilitation
Executive Forum provides results-oriented leadership development programs for organizations large or small. Their facilitated learning approach is designed to enable immediate application of new skills and their clients report significant gains in developing a sense of community, fostering stronger cross-functional relationships and building the bench strength needed to navigate the future. Their programs are provided as in-house custom offerings or as open enrollment workshops. Whatever leadership development needs a company has, they work with them to discover the best pairing of content and facilitation to meet their needs.
- Executive Forum’s robust leadership training portfolio offers a blended learning approach of traditional classroom and e-learning programs.
Executive Forum’s expertise extends well beyond the private sector – with over 30 years of experience in federal, state and local government, education, healthcare and non-profit.
- Executive Forum provides services that meet all your organizational development needs, whether executive coaching, mergers/acquisitions or project management.
- The Integer Group
- State of Colorado
- National Park Service
- South Metro Fire Rescue Authority
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Boettcher Foundation
- University of Colorado
- SCL Health System
- Leader of Excellence, Colorado Women’s Leadership Coalition 1998
- Denver Metro Chamber Leadership Foundation, Honorary Member 2007-2013
- Community Partner of the Year, Colorado Youth At Risk 2015
- Superior Producer for VitalSmarts® 2005 & 2015
- Colorado Youth At Risk
- Volunteers of America
- Downtown Denver Partnership
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce